105th Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting
December 1 - December 6
McCormick Place, Chicago
RSNA 2019 Newsroom
The 105th Scientific Assembly & Annual Meeting of the Radiological Society of North America, which hosts more than 50,000 attendees from around the world. Highlights from the meeting include:
- Breaking news from featured research presentations, and approximately 3,000 scientific presentations and posters covering the latest trends in imaging research on important topics like Alzheimer's disease, stroke, breast cancer, heart disease, concussion, artificial intelligence and more.
- Opportunities to interview experts in all radiologic subspecialties and related fields
- Access to approximately 2,000 education exhibits and informatics demonstrations
Meeting dates: Sunday, Dec. 1 – Friday, Dec. 6
RSNA Newsroom, South Building, Hall A
2301 S. Lake Shore Drive, Chicago
Online media registration opens July 24, 2019! Please visit our online registration page to register for the meeting.
You are not registered for RSNA 2019 until you have been approved for credentials by RSNA and receive a confirmation notice.
The RSNA Meeting Newsroom is open only to members of the working press who can furnish proof that their attendance results in news coverage. Please review the Media Policies and Guidelines prior to registration.
Contact us with questions:
- Media Relations staff at 1-630-590-7762 or email@example.com
- Linda Brooks at 1-630-590-7738 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the RSNA Media Page