Released: November 08, 2022
108th SCIENTIFIC ASSEMBLY AND ANNUAL MEETING
RADIOLOGICAL SOCIETY OF NORTH AMERICA
Sunday, November 27 – Thursday, December 1, 2022
McCormick Place, Chicago, Illinois
(as of 10/25/2022)
- RSNA® has over 47,113 members in 148 countries.
- The RSNA Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting is the leading annual radiology forum in the world, hosting tens of thousands of health care professionals. It has been held consecutively in Chicago since 1985. McCormick Place was first used in 1975.
- Full RSNA members in North America pay 2022 dues of $640 annually. Membership benefits are worth at least $3,440 ($1,155 for annual meeting with advance registration, $840 for virtual meeting, $500 for RSNA Case Collection access, $925 for the digital editions of Radiology, RadioGraphics, Radiology: Artificial Intelligence, Radiology: Cardiothoracic Imaging, and Radiology: Imaging Cancer and $20 for RSNA News.) Membership benefits also include free access to CME in the Online Learning Center, spotlight course and certificate discounts, grant funding opportunities and volunteer opportunities.
- Members receive free access to continuing medical education (SA-CME) credit, RSNA CME Repository, grant opportunities and many indirect benefits.
- RSNA publishes five peer-reviewed medical journals.
- Radiology David A. Bluemke, M.D.
- RadioGraphics Christine (Cooky) O. Menias, M.D.
- Radiology: Artificial Intelligence, Charles E. Kahn Jr., M.D., M.S.
- Radiology: Cardiothoracic Imaging, Suhny Abbara, M.D.
- Radiology: Imaging Cancer, Gary D. Luker, M.D.
- RSNA offers a comprehensive collection of online continuing education courses covering every subspecialty in radiology.
- Since 1984, the RSNA Research & Education (R&E) Foundation has awarded more than $70 million in grant funding for over 1,600 grant projects.
- RSNA employs 260 people.
- RSNA headquarters is located at 820 Jorie Blvd. Oak Brook, Ill.