Released: November 07, 2023
109th SCIENTIFIC ASSEMBLY AND ANNUAL MEETING
RADIOLOGICAL SOCIETY OF NORTH AMERICA
Sunday, November 26 – Thursday, November 30, 2023
McCormick Place, Chicago, Illinois
(as of 10/20/2023)
- RSNA® has over 48,110 members in 160 countries.
- The RSNA Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting is the premier annual radiology forum in the world. It has been held consecutively in Chicago since 1985. RSNA 2022 hosted nearly 38,000 attendees. McCormick Place was first used in 1975.
- RSNA publishes five peer-reviewed medical journals.
- Radiology David A. Bluemke, M.D.
- RadioGraphics Christine (Cooky) O. Menias, M.D.
- Radiology: Artificial Intelligence, Charles E. Kahn Jr., M.D., M.S.
- Radiology: Cardiothoracic Imaging, Suhny Abbara, M.D.
- Radiology: Imaging Cancer, Gary D. Luker, M.D.
- Radiology Advances, an open access journal focusing on the publication of a broad spectrum of high-quality international radiology and medical imaging research, will launch in early 2024 under editor Susanna I. Lee, M.D., Ph.D. Radiology Advances is owned by RSNA and will be published by Oxford University Press.
- RSNA offers a comprehensive collection of online continuing education courses covering every subspecialty in radiology.
- Since 1984, the RSNA Research & Education (R&E) Foundation has awarded more than $78 million in grant funding for over 1,800 grant projects.
- RSNA employs 266 people.
- RSNA headquarters is located at 820 Jorie Blvd., Oak Brook, Ill.