Released: November 12, 2021
107th SCIENTIFIC ASSEMBLY AND ANNUAL MEETING
RADIOLOGICAL SOCIETY OF NORTH AMERICA
Sunday, November 28 – Thursday, December 2, 2021
McCormick Place, Chicago, Illinois
(as of 10/30/2021)
- RSNA® has over 48,200 members in 145 countries.
- The RSNA Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting is the premier annual radiology forum in the world. It has been held consecutively in Chicago since 1985. It typically hosts more than 50,000 attendees, including more than 27,000 healthcare professionals. McCormick Place was first used in 1975.
- Full RSNA members in North America pay 2021 dues of $615 annually. Membership benefits are worth at least $3,183 ($1,100 for annual meeting with advance registration, $800 for virtual meeting, $855 for online and print editions of Radiology and RadioGraphics, $408 for Radiology: Artificial Intelligence, Cardiothoracic Imaging, Imaging Cancer online editions and $20 for RSNA News—value based on nonmember North American subscription rates).
- Members receive free access to continuing medical education (SA-CME) credit, RSNA CME Repository, grant opportunities, and many indirect benefits.
- RSNA publishes five peer-reviewed medical journals.
- Radiology David A. Bluemke, M.D.
- RadioGraphics Christine (Cooky) O. Menias, M.D.
- Radiology: Artificial Intelligence, Charles E. Kahn Jr., M.D., M.S.
- Radiology: Cardiothoracic Imaging, Suhny Abbara, M.D.
- Radiology: Imaging Cancer, Gary D. Luker, M.D.
- RSNA offers a comprehensive collection of online continuing education courses covering every subspecialty in radiology.
- Since 1984, the RSNA Research & Education (R&E) Foundation has awarded more than $70 million in grant funding for over 1,600 grant projects.
- RSNA employs 236 people.
- RSNA headquarters is located at 820 Jorie Blvd., Oak Brook, Ill.