Released: November 10, 2020
106th SCIENTIFIC ASSEMBLY AND ANNUAL MEETING,
RADIOLOGICAL SOCIETY OF NORTH AMERICA
Sunday, November 29 – Saturday, December 5, 2020
(as of 11/1/2020)
- RSNA® has more than 52,000 members in 153 countries.
- The 2019 RSNA Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting hosted 51,800 registrants, including 26,552 healthcare professionals. The scientific assembly is the premier annual radiology forum in the world. It has been held consecutively in Chicago since 1985. McCormick Place was first used in 1975.
- Full RSNA members in North America pay 2021 dues of $615 annually. Membership benefits are worth at least $2,059 ($650 for annual meeting with Premium Registration, $960 for online and print editions of Radiology and RadioGraphics, $429 for Radiology: Artificial Intelligence, Cardiothoracic Imaging, Imaging Cancer online editions and $20 for RSNA News—value based on nonmember North American subscription rates).
- Members receive free access to continuing medical education (SA-CME) credit, RSNA CME Repository, grant opportunities, and many indirect benefits.
- RSNA publishes five peer-reviewed medical journals.
- Radiology David A. Bluemke, M.D.
- RadioGraphics Jeffery S. Klein, M.D.
(Christine O. Menias, M.D., will become editor in January 2021)
- Radiology: Artificial Intelligence, Charles E. Kahn Jr., M.D., M.S.
- Radiology: Cardiothoracic Imaging, Suhny Abbara, M.D.
- Radiology: Imaging Cancer, Gary D. Luker, M.D.
- RSNA offers a comprehensive collection of online continuing education courses covering every subspecialty in radiology.
- Since 1984, the RSNA Research & Education (R&E) Foundation has awarded more than $60 million in grant funding for over 1,450 grant projects.
- The RSNA Board of Directors has eight members, each serving a six-year term.
- RSNA employs 234 people.
- RSNA headquarters is located at 820 Jorie Blvd., Oak Brook, Ill.