RSNA Presents COVID-19 Surge Preparedness Webinar
Released: June 17, 2020
- RSNA Media Relations
- Linda Brooks
- Dionna Arnold
OAK BROOK, Ill. (June 17, 2020) — As part of its commitment to connecting radiologists and the radiology community to the most timely and useful COVID-19 information and resources, RSNA has developed a new webinar designed to help radiologists manage their practices and deliver optimal patient care in the coming months of the pandemic.
COVID-19 - Radiology Surge and Second Surge Preparedness (Part 2)
Friday, June 19, 2020, 11 a.m. CT
RSNA presents Part 2 of the COVID-19 surge preparedness webinar series on Friday, June 19 at 11 AM CT. Attendees will learn how leaders are preparing for a surge in the second wave and beyond, developing long-term strategy for social distancing among radiology personnel, and planning clinical strategies to get care back on track. CME will be available. The webinar is free but registration is required.
- Jeffrey S. Klein, M.D, FACR, A. Bradley Soule and John P. Tampas Green and Gold Professor of Radiology, Division of Cardiothoracic Radiology at the University of Vermont College of Medicine
- Bien Soo Tan, M.B.B.S., FRCR, Senior Consultant Radiologist, Chair of Radiological Sciences Division, Singapore General Hospital
- Lionel Tim-Ee Cheng, M.B.B.S., FRCR, Senior Consultant in the Department of Diagnostic Radiology; and Director of Clinical Operations in the Division of Radiological Sciences, Singapore General Hospital
- Marta Heilbrun, M.D., Vice Chair for Quality, Interim Director Abdominal Imaging Division, Emory University Healthcare
- Dushyant Sahani, M.D., FACR, Professor and Chairman of Radiology, University of Washington
From early on, RSNA has been a global leader in disseminating information and the latest radiology research on COVID-19 through its scientific journals, webinars, podcasts and best practices documents. Additional RSNA COVID-19 resources, including past webinars available on demand, may be found at RSNA.org/COVID-19.
Contact: RSNA Media Relations at 630-590-7762 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
RSNA is an association of radiologists, radiation oncologists, medical physicists and related scientists promoting excellence in patient care and health care delivery through education, research and technologic innovation. The Society is based in Oak Brook, Ill. (RSNA.org)