Released: October 19, 2015
101st SCIENTIFIC ASSEMBLY AND ANNUAL MEETING,
RADIOLOGICAL SOCIETY OF NORTH AMERICA
Sunday, November 29 – Friday, December 4, 2015,
McCormick Place, Chicago, Illinois
(as of 10/19/15)
- RSNA® has more than 54,000 members in 139 countries.
- More than 56,000 people attended the 2014 RSNA Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting, including 28,807 professionals from more than 129 countries. The scientific assembly is the premier annual radiology forum in the world. It has been held consecutively in Chicago since 1985. McCormick Place was first used in 1975.
- Full RSNA members in North America pay 2016 dues of $505 annually. Membership benefits are worth at least $1,658 ($900 for annual meeting with advance registration, $738 for print editions of Radiology and RadioGraphics, and $20 for RSNA News—value based on nonmember North American subscription rates). Members receive free access to continuing medical education (CME) credit, RSNA CME Repository, free access to online RSNA journals and many indirect benefits.
- RSNA publishes two peer-reviewed medical journals:
Herbert Y. Kressel, M.D.
Jeffrey S. Klein, M.D.
- Print and online circulation is 55,100 for Radiology, 54,300 for RadioGraphics and 40,200 for RSNA News.
- Since June 2002, more than 1,141,553 CME certificates have been awarded for RSNA online education.
- There are more than 615 online CME activities.
- Since 1984, the RSNA Research & Education (R&E) Foundation has provided more than $47 million in grant support to fund nearly 1,100 educators and investigators
- The RSNA Board of Directors has eight members, each serving a six-year term.
- RSNA employs 214 people.
- RSNA headquarters is located at 820 Jorie Blvd., Oak Brook, Ill.