RSNA Hosts Town Hall Webinar on COVID-19 and Private Radiology Practice
Released: July 29, 2020
OAK BROOK, Ill. (July 29, 2020) — As part of its commitment to connecting radiologists and the radiology community to the most timely and useful COVID-19 information and resources, RSNA has developed a new webinar designed to help radiologists manage their private practices and deliver optimal patient care in the coming months of the pandemic.
Town Hall Discussion: How COVID-19 Is Changing Private Radiology Practice
Friday, August 7, 2020, 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. CT
Leaders from a variety of radiology private practice models discuss the impact of the pandemic on their operations, hiring and long-term strategy. The webinar is free and open to all, but registration is required.
- Carolyn Meltzer, M.D., William P. Timmie Professor and Chair of Radiology & Imaging Sciences and Executive Associate Dean of Faculty Academic Advancement, Leadership, & Inclusion, Emory University School of Medicine; RSNA Board Liaison for Science
- Richard E. Sharpe Jr., M.D., M.B.A., Radiologist, Senior Associate Consultant, Mayo Clinic Arizona
- Brian S. Kuszyk, M.D., FACR, President, Eastern Radiologists
- Lora Barke, D.O., FACR, Medical Director, Invision Sally Jobe
- Sandip Basak, M.D., Radiologist (Neuroradiology) and President of University Radiology Group, University Radiology Group
- Robert Mittl Jr., M.D., FACR, President, Charlotte Radiology
- Dhruv Chopra, M.B.A., Chief Executive Officer, Collaborative Imaging
- Gautam Agrawal, M.D., M. Eng. (Teleradiology), CIO and co-founder, Vision Radiology
- Antonio Luna, M.D., Ph.D., Chief Medical Officer, HTmedica
From early on, RSNA has been a global leader in disseminating information and the latest radiology research on COVID-19 through its scientific journals, webinars, podcasts and best practices documents. Additional RSNA COVID-19 resources, including past webinars available on demand, may be found at RSNA.org/COVID-19.
Contact: RSNA Media Relations at 630-590-7762 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
RSNA is an association of radiologists, radiation oncologists, medical physicists and related scientists promoting excellence in patient care and health care delivery through education, research and technologic innovation. The Society is based in Oak Brook, Ill. (RSNA.org)