RSNA Press Release
Released: November 08, 2019
105th SCIENTIFIC ASSEMBLY AND ANNUAL MEETING,
RADIOLOGICAL SOCIETY OF NORTH AMERICA
Sunday, December 1 – Friday, December 6, 2019,
McCormick Place, Chicago, Illinois
(as of 11/25/19)
- RSNA® has over 53,400 members in 152 countries.
- The 2018 RSNA Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting hosted 52,985 registrants, including 27,435 healthcare professionals. The scientific assembly is the premier annual radiology forum in the world. It has been held consecutively in Chicago since 1985. McCormick Place was first used in 1975.
- Full RSNA members in North America pay 2020 dues of $590 annually. Membership benefits are worth at least $2,629 ($1,045 for annual meeting with advance registration, $301 for virtual meeting, $855 for online and print editions of Radiology and RadioGraphics, $408 for Radiology: Artificial Intelligence, Cardiothoracic Imaging, Imaging Cancer online editions and $20 for RSNA News—value based on nonmember North American subscription rates).
- Members receive free access to continuing medical education (SA-CME) credit, RSNA CME Repository, grant opportunities, and many indirect benefits.
- RSNA publishes five peer-reviewed medical journals.
- Radiology David A. Bluemke, M.D.
- RadioGraphics Jeffery S. Klein, M.D.
- Radiology: Artificial Intelligence, Charles E. Kahn Jr., M.D., M.S.
- Radiology: Cardiothoracic Imaging, Suhny Abbara, M.D.
- Radiology: Imaging Cancer, Gary D. Luker, M.D.
- RSNA offers a comprehensive collection of online continuing education courses covering every subspecialty in radiology.
- Since 1984, the RSNA Research & Education (R&E) Foundation has awarded more than $60 million in grant funding for over 1,450 grant projects.
- The RSNA Board of Directors has eight members, each serving a six-year term.
- RSNA employs 242 people.
- RSNA headquarters is located at 820 Jorie Blvd., Oak Brook, Ill.