RSNA Press Release
Released: October 30, 2018
104th SCIENTIFIC ASSEMBLY AND ANNUAL MEETING,
RADIOLOGICAL SOCIETY OF NORTH AMERICA
Sunday, November 25 – Friday, November 29, 2018,
McCormick Place, Chicago, Illinois
(as of 10/22/18)
- RSNA® has over 54,000 members in 149 countries.
- The 2017 RSNA Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting hosted 52,657 registrants, including 26,966 healthcare professionals. The scientific assembly is the premier annual radiology forum in the world. It has been held consecutively in Chicago since 1985. McCormick Place was first used in 1975.
- Full RSNA members in North America pay 2019 dues of $570 annually. Membership benefits are worth at least $2,183 ($995 for annual meeting with advance registration, $210 for virtual meeting, $958 for print editions of Radiology and RadioGraphics and $20 for RSNA News—value based on nonmember North American subscription rates).
- Members receive free access to continuing medical education (CME) credit, RSNA CME Repository, free access to online RSNA journals and many indirect benefits.
- RSNA publishes two peer-reviewed medical journals:
- Radiology David A. Bluemke, M.D., Editor, Madison, Wis.
- RadioGraphics Jeffery S. Klein, M.D., Editor, Burlington, Vt.
- Print and online circulation is 52,042 for Radiology, 51,065 for RadioGraphics and 60,150 for RSNA News.
- RSNA offers a comprehensive collection of online continuing education courses covering every subspecialty in radiology.
- Since 1984, the RSNA Research & Education (R&E) Foundation has provided $60 million in grant support to fund approximately 1,300 educators and investigators.
- The RSNA Board of Directors has eight members, each serving a six-year term.
- RSNA employs 231 people.
- RSNA headquarters is located at 820 Jorie Blvd., Oak Brook, Ill.